Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Geography Map

I chose to do my Geography project on Music! I decided to choose unexpected places where you would find music! I have quite a varied taste in music as sometimes I enjoy listening to modern songs but other time I love to listen to older music eg: Motown!
I have written about the links between the countries and about the music in my map. In my blogs I decided to write about the geography of the area and a general summary of the musical influence.
I love music and I really enjoyed doing this project as I got to combine geography /IT with the subject I love, music !!!
I have decided to post all my geography posts together so that it will be easier to read and that when I am looking over my blog I will remember how and what the project was about!
I hope you enjoy my project !

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed doing this project Michelle.

    Your project is excellent, well presented and documented. Your connections are very good. Imagine from Bruno Mars to Stomp in St Wolstan's. Who would have thought we would sing a Bruno Mars song at TY night as well!!

    Mrs L :)

    ReplyDelete